School uniform is compulsory for all children that attend our school. Children are expected to arrive at school every day wearing the correct school uniform. The school uniform is as follows:
The school uniform is as follows:
- Grey school trousers or skirt
- White shirt blouse or polo shirt
- Red jumper or cardigan with or without the school logo
- Plain black school shoes (no boots)
- White, grey or red socks or tights
- Black PR shorts or jogging bottoms
- Red short-sleeved PE t-shirt
- Red & white checked dress in summer
- Red school fleece for outdoor clothing
The inclusion of a logo on a uniform is an important one, it creates a sense of ownership for children whilst instilling a sense of pride, belonging and equality. Whilst we prefer our children to wear a school logo, items without a logo are also permitted.
We use Monkhouse and My Clothing as suppliers of our school uniform. You can order online by clicking the icons below:
* Jewellery and nail varnish are not allowed in school. Children may wear a watch and if they have pierced ears, they may wear small studs.
* Patterned and extreme hair styles are not permitted, hair should be in its natural form. In the interests of health and safety, all long hair must be tied back.