School uniform is compulsory for all children that attend our school. Children are expected to arrive at school every day wearing the correct school uniform.
The school uniform is as follows:
* Grey school trousers or skirt
* White shirt/ blouse/ polo shirt
* Red jumper/ cardigan with logo / without logo
* Plain black school shoes (no boots)
* White / grey/ red socks or tights
* Black PE shorts/jogging bottoms
* Red / white /black short sleeved PE t-shirt
* Red& white checked dress in summer
* Red school fleece
Jewellery and nail varnish are not allowed in school. Children may wear a watch and if they have pierced ears they may wear small studs.
Patterned hair styles are not permitted. Hair should be in its natural form (colour) and for health and safety reasons, tied back.