Time for some music!
Today I would like your child to make a musical instrument for them to use when they sing along to the song below.
1. Find an empty plastic bottle or other container with a lid.
2. Fill the bottle HALF full with small things that will make a noise when the bottle is shaken. e.g. rice, seeds, beads, pasta, stones.
3. Fasten the lid securely (use tape or glue to be extra safe!)
4. Decorate the outside of the container however you like.
5. Shake your instrument in time with the music. What does the sound remind you of?
Listen to this farmer song about planting seeds. Can your child join in with the singing, add some actions and explore the sounds their instrument makes?