Take a look at photo 2 in your pack.
I would like you to find Wally. No, I'm kidding. Although if you did find him, I would be very impressed. I would like you to have another go at using your best descriptive language to describe what you can see and hear.
I would like you to include:
- Subordinating conjunctions - if, since, as, when, although, while, after, before, until and because
- Co-ordinating conjunctions - for, and, nor, but, or, yet and so
- Expanded noun phrases (adjectives to describe a noun)
- Interesting vocabulary. If you don't have a thesaurus at home, you can use kidthesaurus.com to find interesting synonyms.
- Adverbs (words that describe a verb)
Please don't forget to use your neatest handwriting.
I would like you to complete a 60 second read titled 'Premium Property for Sale'. You will find this in your pack. Please read the text and identify the key information to answer each question.
Your spellings this week are:
If you have someone helping you, they could test you on your spellings. You can write the words in your exercise book. If you get any incorrect, carry them forward to next week and keep revising them.